Certification Replacement Form

Certification Card Replacement

Can't find your certification card? Don't worry - we can fix that. If a certification card is lost or damaged we will replace it for free. To request a replacement certification card for a course which you took with Center for Wilderness Safety, simply fill out the form below. Once we verify your information, we will issue a digital replacement certificate right away. There may be an additional charge if you are unable to provide all the necessary information - or if you need a physical copy.

Note: CWS can only replace cards for individuals who have taken a wilderness medicine course taught by CWS.

Want to Sponsor a Wilderness Medicine Course @ Your Location?LEARN MORE